Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Would You Do Wednesday

Welcome to What Would You Do Wednesday here on the Knowledge Safari blog. Each week we take a reader's question and throw it out to you to help us answer.

If you have a question, please email it to us at blog@knowlegdesafari.com . Make sure to let us know if you would like us to change your name or include your blog!

Today's question comes from Aimee.

"Hello. I hope you guys love this blog and website as much as I do! My daughter is 5 and was born blind at birth. I am so worried about her future and whether I should send her to an inclusive school or to a special school for students who are blind. There are so many pro's and con's and I would love to hear your take on things...what have you done with your kiddos?"

Thanks Aimee - check out the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment